The AK-RC 103 OPTYMA™ Control three-phase is a controller for refrigeration systems with a three-phase compressor or for controlling the three-phase evaporating unit only, for complete cold room management. Front access to the magnetothermic protection and motor circuit breaker for the compressor and an innovative design combine to make it the ideal choice for effective refrigeration control.
- LED icons to signal plant status.
- Electronic control with wide LED display and easy to use buttons
- Display and adjustment of cold room temperature accurate to 0.1 °C
- Display of evaporator temperature from parameter
- System control activation/deactivation
- Alarm signalling: probe errors, minimum and maximum temperature alarm, compressor protection (man-in-cold-room alarm in preset models)
- Evaporator fan control
- Automatic and manual defrost control (static, heating element)
- Direct or pump-down control of motor compressor unit (selectable by terminal block connection in preset models)
- Room light activation, via panel key or door switch
- Auxiliary relay with activation configurable by parameter
- Parameter access with password (4 different selectable restriction levels)
- General magnetothermic circuit breaker accessible from the front panel, which cuts the general power supply
- Adjustable motor circuit breaker for compressor protection accessible from the front panel (in preset models)
Danfoss Code: 080Z3201